Rent Ruby® Community Policy
The following Community guidelines give guidance on how we expect our viewers to act on our network. We reserve the right to edit or remove content from our site. Below gives your a guideline on restricted items:
- Be respectful. We welcome debate, but we will not tolerate disrespectful language or personal attacks. Please avoid controversial topics such as politics, race, religion, and sexuality. Community members have strong opinions on these topics, and discussions will often devolve into flame wars. We reserve the right to edit or remove any excessively controversial content.
- No solicitation. Real estate agents and other professionals are welcome here, but not to promote your services in areas other than your business profile. No solicitation shall be allowed in areas such as blog articles, our advice or resource section or any other areas of the site without consent. You can include your name or brokerage, but no contact information such as email addresses, phone numbers or website addresses are allowed.
- No spamming. Please do not post advertising, junk mail, spam, scams or chain letters.
- No Illegal or offensive posts. Any content that contain illegal, inflammatory, libelous, obscene or pornographic material will be removed. By law, we cannot tolerate any statements about the race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability level of potential buyers, roommates or neighbors.
- No public posting of private information or other people’s unpublished contact information. This also includes communications from community administrators and moderators.
- Moderation: We reserve the right to monitor content and delete any content that does not adhere to our rules, including content that is disparaging or insulting.
Be respectful of others:
- Be honest
- Only post information that is appropriate and in context of real estate or the financial market industries.
- Respect the privacy of others
- Provide accurate reviews
- No hate speech or derogatory comments
Please don’t post inappropriate material:
- Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal
- Any other discriminatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, or libelous content
- Other illegal communication, or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information
- Uploading photos or content that infringes copyright
- Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed our network. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs