With the increased use of websites like AirBNB, VRBO, HomeAway, etc. many property owners are now leasing out their extra space through Short Term Property Management. Although it can be a profitable venture, there are a ton of horror stories of owners trying to use these services without an experienced management company.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Our Short Term Property Management is usually between 11-20% of collected rents. Management fees vary based on the size, condition, and location of your property. We also provide Co-Hosting services for those that want to maintain control over some of the day-to-day management requirements.
WHAT DOES SHORT-TERM RENTAL MANAGEMENT INCLUDE?
Property Management fees are paid monthly based on the collected rents. Any Lease less than 6 months is considered a short-term lease and fees range between 11%-20% of the gross collected rents. Property Management fee includes:
- Managed Vacation Rental Listing
- Advertising and Promotion of Vacation Rental
- House operation manual
- Rent Collection and Bill Pay
- Coordinating Key Pickup
- Net Income paid directly to Owners prefer Account
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Reporting Available
- Annual Tax Statement (1099-misc)
- Repairs & Maintenance Coordinated And Managed
- Complete List of Vendors (Contractors, Plumbers, Handymen, Electricians, Lawn Maintenance, House Cleaners, Carpet & Flooring Specialists, Etc.)
- 3 Day Notices / 30 Day Notices / Other Legal Notices
- Available 7 Days A Week For Emergencies & Maintenance.
- Direct line for client contact