Rental Payment Terms
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month (or according to your lease agreement).
- Additional fees will be applied for late payments, as stated in your lease agreement.
- If you are utilizing electronic bill pay options from your financial institution or a similar electronic payment method, include your rental street address and unit (if applicable) in the ‘memo’ section.
Paying Rent by Check
- If you are paying by check, remember to include your rental street address and unit (if applicable) on the face of the check or memo line.
- Please make your checks out to: RENT RUBY
- Mail Checks to:
P.O. Box 601941
San Diego, CA 92160
Our office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Rent payments must be received by 5:00 pm on the last day of your grace period, otherwise a late fee will be charged. Late fees will be applied to checks received after the last day of the grace period, regardless of the date the check is posted as. Remember, rent is due by the 1st of each month–the grace period accounts for the time it takes for the check to be received by mail. If you feel that your check will not be received by the last day of your grace period, please bring your check in person to our office before the end of the business day.
Paying Rent On Time Has Never Been Easier!
Set up recurring rent payments online so you never have to worry about paying rent on time again. Call us at (833) 736-8782 to activate your online portal today.