Our property leasing service is a great alternative to those that want to manage their property themselves, but need assistance finding tenants and negotiating lease terms.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Our Limited Service Property Management is as low as $149/month for each unit managed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Rent Collected Directly From The Tenant & Verified – Owner is paid within 72 hours of rent payment
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Reporting Available
- Detailed Walk-Through & “Photo” Property Inspections before and after Every Lease.
- Available 7 Days A Week For Emergencies & Maintenance.
- 3 Day Notices/30 Day Notices
- Complete List of Vendors (Contractors, Plumbers, Handymen, Electricians, Lawn Maintenance, House Cleaners, Carpet & Flooring Specialists, Etc.)
- Direct line for client contact
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A TENANT LEAVES? When your property becomes vacant, we will assist in finding a new tenant, qualify the tenant and deal with the execution of the lease. This Tenant Placement fee is discounted for our Limited Service Management clients to only $600 Flat Fee (One-Time). This includes:
- Full Rental Applicant Screening & Verification
- Detailed Background Investigation On All Adult Applicants Includes Rental History Verification, Full Financial & Credit History, Employment Verification, Court/Judgment/Eviction History
- Complete Lease Execution
- Rent Collected Directly From The Tenant & Verified
- Professional Presentation Of Property Including All Showings
- Advertisements Coordinated At No Additional Charge
Limited Service Add-On’s:
The following services are billed at $75 per hour.
- Repairs & Maintenance Coordinated And Managed
- Eviction services
- Periodic Property Checks To verify Your Home Is Being Kept In Good Condition. (Average 1-2 Per Year.)
- Emergencies & Maintenance calls
[gravityform id=”17″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]